Since the baby is still not here I decided to posts some pics of other things. Before we officially moved into our home, I took some photos of the inside of the house. I was all worried that NOTHING would be done before the baby came and that we'd have to live amongst boxes partially furnished rooms while still eating off paper plates. Well My Hunny true to his word did get me all the things I wrote out on my wish lists. Although it took some prodding at times, or rather my azz whining about how I'ma deliver the baby in the woods, LOL, the house is about 95% complete. At least the rooms I'ma be chillin in are done. My azz even got the new dinning room table and chairs I wanted (but wasn't expecting).
Okay so here is a before and after photo of the family room.
That's all for now. I'm tired and thirsty from the shoppin we did today. This may be it for a while (lawwwd I hope so). Enjoy!
Hi Alycat-- You did a beautiful job on the living room, and the baby. She is so pretty, Lang sent us the photos and we think she looks like Aaliyah. Good Job and congrats on the 10 minute labor. Love you!
go head on mommy. when i was pregnant all i wanted to do was sleep on the couch. we had just moved too but i couldn't be bothered to unpack boxes. it was more important for me to get my sleep on. LOL your living room looks beautiful. so when you gonna show us the rest of the house?? '-)
8 Comments:
At 5:56 PM, July 30, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Beautiful! The house looks so nice.
www.chroniclesofmommyhood.typepad.com
At 5:19 PM, August 01, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Stunning! You did a fantastic job I love it. And your floors are to die for- you could just lay down and have a baby on them they are so pretty :)
At 5:17 AM, August 02, 2007,
The Brown Blogger said…
Good job! Looks comfy.
I'm putting in on the pool for sometime in the next 7 days...
At 9:07 PM, August 12, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Hi Alycat-- You did a beautiful job on the living room, and the baby. She is so pretty, Lang sent us the photos and we think she looks like Aaliyah. Good Job and congrats on the 10 minute labor. Love you!
At 12:11 AM, August 15, 2007,
Bliss said…
go head on mommy. when i was pregnant all i wanted to do was sleep on the couch. we had just moved too but i couldn't be bothered to unpack boxes. it was more important for me to get my sleep on. LOL your living room looks beautiful. so when you gonna show us the rest of the house?? '-)
At 10:18 AM, August 21, 2007,
Shai said…
Ok, when did the baby come. Where are some pics? LOL. Congrats I know you are busy. Hope everything is Ok.
At 3:07 PM, August 28, 2007,
Jennifer James said…
So beautiful! I'm going to steal some ideas;)
At 3:02 PM, August 29, 2007,
*Tanyetta* said…
very very nice! i love the colors. very nice momma :)
Post a Comment
<< Home